A2 Cow Milk
Home › Products › A2 Cow Milk
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
A2 is the original protein that is present in cows since the beginning. After the demand for milk began to rise, A1 milk became prominent in the market due to its high quantity availability. The human intervention caused cows to develop A1 protein in their milk. In fact, all other mammals including humans produce A2 milk only. With the amazing nutritional benefits, A2 milk is actually the way your daily milk should taste, look, and be enjoyed – just the way nature intended! A2 is the purest form of milk produced by cows who are loved, nurtured, and taken care of. Cows are given fresh fodder, clean water, and kept in a happy environment. As a result, the milk is purer and nutritious. Since Desi Cows give much less milk compared to their European counterparts, A1 milk is cheaper and easily available. But is it worth risking the health and well-being of your loved ones?
We bring you the top 5 reasons why A2 milk is your best :
- It is Safe for Lactose Intolerant People, A2 milk doesn’t cause the same inflammatory response in those who are lactose intolerant like the way A1 milk causes. When you consume pure A2 milk, you can relish its benefits without any gastrointestinal discomforts.
- Every Glass Has 8 Grams of Protein. If you’re a hardcore fitness enthusiastic, you might stock up on a lot of expensive protein shakes. However, with a glass of chocolate milkshake with A2 Desi Cow Milk, you can get enough protein to repair and replenish your muscles after an intense workout session.
- It Builds Strong Bones. A2 milk is an excellent source of calcium that helps in building strong bones in both, children and adults. By regular consumption, you can ensure healthy bones for a lifetime! If you’re not a big milk drinker, you can even add this milk to your cereals, oats, or smoothies and baked goodies.
- It Has 9 Essential Vitamins and Minerals. A2 milk has many nutrients like Vitamin A, D, and B12. It also contains phosphorous, potassium, and riboflavin. You can look forward to giving your body:12% more protein rn33% more Vitamin Drn25% more Vitamin Arn30% more Creamrn15% more Calciumrn
- It is Free of Hormones and Antibiotics and is Made in India. The cows aren’t given any growth hormones or antibiotics to increase the output of milk. Every sip is pure and natural, and thus, safe for consumption by everyone in your family.
Looking for "A2 Cow Milk" ?